Wednesday, August 4, 2010

Cafeteria Uptown

I must be getting old to be visiting the same restaurant twice in one week..it is just unheard of...but I did and yes I am getting older..Happy Birthday to me!

After a movie on a very nice summers afternoon was the first visit. Needless to say it was sheer curiosity with all the press this place is getting. The atmosphere is so alive and the idea of a glass elevator on Lake Street..wait am I still talking about Minneapolis! The elevator will take you to the rooftop where you can just kick back while sipping a martini or libation of choice and simply relax.

As usual I must try the burger when ever I go to a new place...I have to try the burger, if the burgers are good then everything else will follow...did not necessarily hold true it was only OK. The Bloody Mary was delish!!!!

I will comment on the fact that the servers coming out with the food had no idea what table they were supposed to be serving. The food would go to 2 or 3 table till they got it right. Nobody at the front of the bar would realize this but from where I was sitting I had a bird's eye view. I am sure this will improve with time.

Next visit to follow!

No comments:

Post a Comment