Monday, August 16, 2010

Sweet Retreat Cupcake Boutique

There is a place in the 50th and France area called Sweet Retreat Cupcake Boutique, it is the closest thing to heaven that I have ever tasted.

You walk in the front door and the smell of the delicious little treats just waft through the air. The next thing you will see is a showcase full of the best tasting cupcakes you can imagine. They are not big but the flavor is huge, but light. The frosting is so creamy and just the right touch for what is underneath.

Can you tell that I am in love with the cupcake. I am not alone, I brought them to work as a treat for my favorite co-worker, by bff PHM loves these things..need I say more.

There is a flavor to meet everybody's taste buds from red velvet to peanut butter, it is yours to make the choice. I guarantee that you will be back for more.

Take my advise and make the trip. OMG I am salivating just talking about them.

Maybe I'll see you there soon!

Just in case the address is 5013 France Ave South

No comments:

Post a Comment