Sunday, August 22, 2010

The Cooper (West End)

I am not sure why restaurants cannot do better for lunch. Yesterday I went to The Cooper, not really having any great expectations, just a nice place to go for lunch. The menu covers all the bases, but it is the same old thing. Why can't they take a sandwich and bring it to the next level, add something...think outside the box.

I looked at the menu and my choices consisted of sandwich or salad or burger, which is fine but nothing special. I ended up ordering a Ruben which was OK, but nothing to write home about.

If most restaurants can do such a wonderful job for dinner, in most cases becoming very inventive, why can't the same principle be followed for the noon time meal?

The Cooper is a very pretty place not for lunch but maybe for a pint and a chat.

I must be is a bad mood, I hardly ever bash a restaurant. In this case I am not bashing the restaurant but restaurants in general.

I better quit while I am ahead....Ta Ta

No comments:

Post a Comment