Monday, August 23, 2010

Red Lobster now this is lunch

Sometimes we need to pay a visit to the chain restaurants to see how they do things. This weekend I went to Red Lobster with a friend for lunch. Yes the menu is huge and covers almost everything seafood and they do it well.

The cheesy biscuits are beyond words...you can just eat these and have a very tasty meal but oh those calories. Once you have a biscuit the menu is your oyster, anything from walleye to pasta covered with shrimp or lobster or crab...Yum. With the main dish comes a salad either house or Caesar both good choices.

Before I forget a lunch is not a lunch without a cocktail or two in this case it was one very large Margarita...and let me tell you they did not skimp on the tequila. Yep another afternoon on the couch!

It was all good!

Before I close I need to make mention of one more stop that I made with PHM, where you say? well it was to Costco.

A meal is not a meal unless there is a little sweet to finish it off. Well, there was nothing at The Cooper so off to Costco for a very berry yogurt. Such a bargain for a $1.69 and yes it was huge..

Peg when are you going to Weight Watchers...that will be another story

Bye for now or until my next food venture!

2 comments:

  1. mmmm.. biscuits!!! Though, I'd pair them with wine, rather than tequila, perhaps?

    ReplyDelete
  2. The Red Lobster biscuits are good with just about anything...wine would be good also!

    ReplyDelete