Wednesday, August 4, 2010

Cafeteria Uptown - 2nd visit

It is the day of my Birthday and I am going to the Twins game with a friend. So needless to say Brunch/breakfast was the first order of the day...Where should we go? such an easy question.

Drove by Cafeteria took a look, the downstairs looked so inviting, it was just the choice of the day.

There is not just a breakfast menu but a brunch menu as well, one cannot have too many menus can one. Between the 2 choices I am sure there is something for everybody.

It's Sunday so a Bloody Mary is first on my list and again just delectable. The eggs Benedict was terrific. It is not the usual English muffin cut in two and an egg on each..No this was a rather large thick slice of bread, with ham and eggs topped with hollandaise sauce..simply mouthwatering.

My fellow foodie had Southern Fried Chicken on a waffle. How can I say, this so is wrong on so many levels, these 2 things are just not a match. But who am I to judge somebody else's taste buds...when i looked over the only things left on the plate were the bones (uck). I guess it must have been good.

I will predict there will be one more visit. There is something on the menu that I have been craving for a long time and I will have to try..stay tuned for the next visit as I satisfy my craving.

No comments:

Post a Comment