Wednesday, August 11, 2010

One More Bday Celebration

Last night I had the good fortune to be invited to a Happy Hour with former co-workers, which took place at the Loring Kitchen. The Kitchen is located at 1359 Willow Street across from Loring Park

I will admit that I have been there a few times in the past and was not excited to go back, but never say never. The happy hour is terrific and even better when there are several people to share the menu treats.

Let me start by saying there is a selection of martinis and reasonably priced at $6.00. I had the Lemon Drop, fantastic, just keep them coming...there were blue martinis IE with blue cheese stuffed olives (get it blue martini)and of course wine and beer.

The food menu has many good selections. The Loring Burger was yummy, the pizzas prove to be a tasty morsel, in particular the sausage...YUM.

Surprisingly enough there was a selection of fries, from what I remember (don't read anything into that) the regular fries and zucchini were quit the treat.

Yes, I would certainly recommend the Loring Kitchen for a happy hour. A little added treat...when the weather cools down they have an open patio... what could be better then sipping a cocktail while looking across at Loring Park.

Bye for now or at least till the next treat passes my lips, and you will be the next to know!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment