Monday, March 21, 2011

Sunsets Wayzata

It’s St. Patrick’s Day what does one do to celebrate. All the Irish pubs are going to be standing room only…oy vey...that’s not for me. Ok what about a restaurant that will offer Irish cuisine, that’s a definite maybe. So I start calling around to see if there is a place in the area that will provide this tasty little morsel. OK one problem solved but I need somebody to go with…call a friend…Yippee they would like to go.

Road trip out to Wayzata to Sunsets, I know it is not really Irish, but it serves corn beef. What a wonderful place and the area is great.

By the time we arrived they were sold out of the traditional Irish meal so we decided on the Ruben. The sandwich was d’lish. The one tradition that I was still able to maintain was coffee with a shot of Jamison..what could be better.

I must admit this was a great way to celebrate!!!!

Just a little addendum…the menu at Sunsets is huge. I believe that there is something to please everybody’s palate. What could be nicer than sitting by the window looking out on Lake Minnetonka!

TTFN

Sunsets Wayzata
700 East Lake, Wayzata, MN 55391
Phone: 952.473.5253

No comments:

Post a Comment