Monday, March 28, 2011

Nyes

How lucky can I get, two great restaurants in one weekend. My next stop was on to Nye’s for dinner. I had a Groupon that was about to expire and this is a restaurant that I have wanted to visit for a while.

The place has been around for about 50 years and their image has remained stellar. The menu offers everything from pasta to steak to seafood…what a variety. I decided to have the broiled walleye which was quite the treat. My fellow foodie had the chicken and wild mushroom with kluski pasta, it must have been good since there was nothing left on the plate.

Now I am not much of a drinker...…LOL. I tried the Cosmo...OMG was that lick smacking good, so good that I had to have another. In my opinion not too many places make a good Cosmo, but my hat is off to the bartender...just keep them coming.

From the time we arrived till we left about 2 hours later, it was standing room only. My suggestion, if you decide to go, make reservations. I would also suggest that you make time to look for parking or take a handful of quarters, the meters are in effect till 10 P.M.

There is not much more that I can add…so TTFN!

Nyes
112 East Hennepin Ave
612-379-2021

No comments:

Post a Comment