Sunday, March 27, 2011

Fogo De Chao

I am not really sure how to describe or if there is a description for Fogo De Chao, suffice to say it is a gastronomic orgy.

From the minute I sat down the experience started. My friends decided to try the salad bar, which I politely declined. I wanted to make sure that I had the stamina to enjoy all the tasty offering that would be coming my way. As for the beef selections, each one was better than the last. I did not care for the sausage or the chicken. It is amazing to watch the gauchos coming to your table over and over with goodies for you to try. If by chance you need a rest,or a walk in between the feasting, just turn your card to the red side and when or if you are ready to resume turn your card to the green side.

If by chance you still have room for dessert, and I would highly recommend that you do, please try the black and white cake. There were 3 people at the table fighting over the last bit of this heavenly delicacy, it was so d'lish.

It is sinful to think that when all was said and done, that 3 people consumed almost a side of beef...shear gluttony, but the type that will put a smile on your face. After this feasting I would prescribe a nice long walk!

The service is extremely good and the waiters very polite. Everybody is there to please the customer, a rarity in today’s day and age.

I could go on and on but let me plant the seed…you need to go. Words cannot do justice to the dining experience that you will have

One little suggestion, you might want to fast for at least a day before you go.

On to the next heavenly treat…tata

645 Hennepin Ave., Minneapolis, MN 55403
T: (612) 338.1344

No comments:

Post a Comment