Monday, March 14, 2011

Loring Kitchen

Yesterday, I decided to go back to a restaurant that I was not too happy with the first time, but thought it might have improved. Before I name names let me ask you, what can go wrong with breakfast/lunch?

Myself and a friend went to the Loring Kitchen. The restaurant was not that crowded so you would think they would be on top of their game. We ordered breakfast about 1:25, which consisted of eggs and a burger…how long should that take. At one point I thought they had to kill the cow, it was taking sooo long. When I asked the waiter if our food was coming anytime soon, he responded…burgers take awhile. Did that mean the eggs were done and ready but were waiting for the burger to be finished…not really sure. Finally at about 2 the food was served…and yes the eggs were lukewarm but the burger nice and hot.

It’s sad when you have to keep asking the waiter for the sugar, the cream the ketchup, these are things that should be automatic.

The only kudos I can give this restaurant is the happy hour…they do a nice job.

Not a good experience or a tasty morsel!

TaTa

No comments:

Post a Comment