Monday, March 14, 2011

Pizzeria Lola

Finding a new neighborhood restaurant is always a thrill. It was suggested to me to try Pizzeria Lola, and I did. What can I say other than I have been to pizza heaven.

I watched this restaurant from conception to fruition, never thinking that it would turn out to be such a success. There are not too many places that I know of where the patrons will start getting on line 15 minutes before opening, but that is Lola’s.

I had the Sweet Italian, Oy… such perfection. The prices range around $15.00, and if you have an appetizer you might be able to share, if you are really hungry you can do a nice job on one pizza. The wine list can get a bit spendy, but you can also get a good glass for $5.00.

I have been to MozzaMia, and in my opinion Lola’s out shines. When it comes to pizza I could, and do eat it cold for breakfast (never said it was the breakfast of champions).

I could go on raving about Lola’s but I would suggest you taking a trip and trying it for yourself. As they say the proof is in the pudding or in this case the pizza!

TaTa…till the next tasty morsel comes my way.

5557 Xerxes Ave. S.
Minneapolis, MN 55410
612.424.8338

No comments:

Post a Comment