Monday, March 21, 2011

Nick & Eddie

Some people say it’s all about the company, some say it is all about the food…but when you have both it makes for a terrific evening. Went to Nick and Eddie yesterday afternoon to catch up with an old friend.

From reading other reviews I understand that the restaurant had fallen on some hard times last year, but from what I saw yesterday, it is back. Where do I begin, the atmosphere is perfect to sit and have a conversation and cocktail. The Lemon Drops were divine, just the right amount of tartness. And yes I had to follow that with a burger that was done to perfection. My friend tried one of the half portions of pasta,the fettucine, it was a sufficient size for one person. The prices are more than good, you will certainly not break the bank for an afternoon outing.

Nick and Eddie is certainly on my list as a go to in the downtown area. I am sure in the summer when the tables are outside it would be a great place to stop for a drink or 2.

That's it for now the next morsel is coming real soon!

TTFN!!!!

N&E
1612 Harmon Place
Minneapolis, MN 55403-1916
(612) 486-5800

No comments:

Post a Comment