Monday, March 28, 2011

Anonymous!!!!

I just realized that somebody by the name of Anonymous, remarked that I only go restaurants,where I can either use a coupon or there is a deal being offered. It is also intimated that just because I use a coupon or looking for a special, I cannot have a good experience…Oh how short sighted!

I am a subscriber to Groupon, Living Social and CBS local, as are many other people in this day and age. With the economy in the state that it is, I am sure that I am not the only person that use these items. I am sure that everybody is looking and would like to get a bargain, even Anonymous. The issue of cheap eats was written about in the Mpls/St. Paul Magazine this month by Andrew Zimmern.”It seems that cheap eats and restaurant recommendations in big cities are always at the forefront of everyone’s mind.”

Well Anonymous, if you have the money and go to as many restaurants that I do, my hat is off to you. But if you like to go to restaurants, your missing out on a good deal. Please remember I am not looking for a FANCY experience but more to enjoy the people I am with…the rest is either there or it is not!

Don’t get me wrong I do respect other opinions good or bad, but when they are off base I must vent.

Pegsdish

No comments:

Post a Comment