Saturday, January 2, 2010

This is the first official entry for 2010. My blog at this time is a work in progress but it is a start.

New Years day is a very difficult day to find a restaurent open, but it can be done.

My first dining experience for 2010 was Green Mill...yes you read that correctly.

I will admit it is a good value for the money and the pizza is quite good. In my opinion the 2 entrees and free bottle of wine rated right up there in the value department.

Their menu reads like a bible, but it pays off in the end.

The pizza is always good, as for the cocktails there was no complaint.

Let me wrap up by saying if you can take advantage of the Happy Hour... again another great value.

What can I say I am going into the New Year on a budget, now if I can keep it going thru out the year will be a miracle..

Signing off for now but keep watching for more of my dining travels as I eat my my thru the Twin Cities

Happy New Year from Pegs Dish

1 comment:

  1. I agree that Green Mill is a good value for the money. My friends and I frequent the Uptown location and it is hard to beat the happy hour specials, especially the late night pizza slices. I can't wait for your next "dish!"

    ReplyDelete