Wednesday, January 13, 2010

Burger Jones

i had a computer hiccup!

Let me continue just a little bit more singing the praise of Burger Jones... since the best is yet to come...

The first best is the happy hour (yes i am big on happy hours). The $3.00 appletini should be served intravenously they are so damn good. The appletini is followed by a very good cosmo (also $3.oo) but as you can tell my preference is the appletini.

The second best are the malts especially the ones done with alcohol. I don't remember there names but no matter which one you try they are just delish.

Take a trip any day to BG, especially for the happy hour that i believe begins at 4 or 4:30.

Double dose of restaurent dish today...thats what happens when you are home sick and nothing else to do.

At the rate I am going I am going to need another job to support my addition...thats it from Pegdish

1 comment:

  1. Burger Jones is easily one of my favorite burger joints. You can eat half the burger, save the other half and you get two meals out of it. Sitting at the chef's table in the kitchen is fun, too. Plus, you get free cheese curds if you sit there!!

    ReplyDelete