Wednesday, January 13, 2010

Burger Jones

OMG...OMG..what can i say just the best.

My criteria for almost all the restaurents that i visit is the burger test. If a restaurent can make a good burger the rest usually follow suit.

I just don't know where to begin...words escape me to describe my visits to BG, but let me try.

In my opinion the shrumm burger is the best, not to say that the bacon cheese burger is not good again let me reiteriate they are all good.

The atmosphere is just the best,either for a date or just a simple family get together. From infant to senior all are welcome.

There is more then just the burgers. What would a burger be without fries but not only fries you have your choice or waffle (the best) regular and sweet potato and of course there are different sauces to go along.

I

No comments:

Post a Comment