Wednesday, April 20, 2011

The Lowbrow

Sunday afternoon and I feel a pang of hunger. My fellow foodie PHM makes the suggestion...let's go to the Lowbrow...OK...fine with me. I am always game to try a new restaurant.

The neighborhood is very interesting. The Lowbrow is extremely interesting! What to eat was a bit of a challenge since I do not do organic or healthy. Our waiter who was extremely helpful, made my decision easy...the burgers are terrific. Since he introduced himself as a carnivore, I decided to take his suggestion and have the BBQ bacon burger. OMG it was d’lish.

My fellow foodie decided to go the healthy route and ordered the veggie burger. He used the BBQ sauce from my burger instead of ketchup. The BBQ sauce received thumbs up.

I must admit that I walked into the Lowbrow ready not to like anything about it. My opinion changed and would certainly consider going back again. The atmosphere is very comfortable and the prices are great,for anybody that is budget conscious.

I do have one suggestion…Please put a napkin holder on the table. One napkin per person just does not cut it.

PHM great suggestion!

TTFN…

Pegsdish!

Lowbrow
4244 Nicollet Ave.
Minneapolis, MN

No comments:

Post a Comment