Sunday, February 27, 2011

Bad Waitress

No matter how much snow is on the ground, Breakfast is by far the best meal of the day. The only thing better is sharing the time with a friend and trying out a new place.

Went to the Bad Waitress diner (Oy, such a name). The concept is unique…never before did I have to write out my own order, and needless to say I do not read instructions, so it surprised me when everything came out correct.

The menu reads like a bible and everything sounds and looks d’lish. Decisions, decisions one should not have to start a day with so many decisions. I tried the Delmonico Eggs Benedict…can I tell you it was enough for me and whoever else might want to share. But as predictable as I am, there was not much left on the plate for anybody to share when all was said and done. Eric had the Chorizo hash, he said it was good but not enough. I think he is still a growing boy!

The prices were good and the service well that’s hard to say, since the waitresses only serve the meal, but I guess that’s a good thing.

I have one suggestion…for people that are hard of seeing or almost blind (like me) the menu might be a little hard to read, look at the menu online first.

The Bad Waitress is a definite on my list as a good breakfast place and a good value.

I never thought that I would have a weekend with so much to report. Who says you have to live a meager existence on a fixed income?

Enough said, until my next delectable exploit…TaTa for now!

Bad Waitress: 2 E 26th St
Minneapolis, MN 55404-4390
612) 872-7575

No comments:

Post a Comment