Thursday, May 12, 2011

Catch Up Time

It’s time to play catch-up!

After a Royal Wedding and a movie where does one go, that’s easy..PF Changs. I like Changs for their apps and some tasty cocktails. The Pear Mojito is perfect for a warm summer’s day. Of course one cannot pass on the lettuce wraps, wontons and calamari. I would say this is a perfect way to end a perfect day!

Mothers Day is here and I need a place to catch a quick bit…nothing heavy but delish! When I am put on the spot it is hard to think of something so quickly but I did come up with a winner. How about D’Amico what a perfect choice! The turkey and avocado sandwich was delish,the chicken focaccio was mouth watering. D’Amico is a gem in so many ways, it is not only sandwiches but the pizza and pasta looked so good I might have to make another trip.

To go to the other end of the spectrum I did pay a visit to Seven. The disappointing fact is that I was not very hungry, but I also knew I had to try something. I started with the Lemon Pucker, which I was told was much like a Lemon Drop…not even close…way too sweet. I did try the Pear Martini which was a winner. For dinner I sampled the Steakhouse Cobb…just perfect and tasty too. My friend had the Seafood pasta which not only looked good but smelled fantastic. What can I say if there is a special occasion this is the place to go, but here is a little reminder make sure you have plenty of money, it is expensive. Seven was the perfect way to start a night that continued on to see Jersey Boys.

There is one more place that I almost forgot Spasso in Minnetonka. Finally a place that offers not only Brunch but also Lunch…this makes me a very happy camper. I had the Spasso burger which was done to perfection. PHM had the Black & Blue cobb salad. With plates cleaned and appetites sated, onwards to Target for an afternoon of shopping.

Thats it for now!!!!!!!!!!!

Tata

No comments:

Post a Comment