Sunday, November 14, 2010

BLVD (the second time)

I went back to Blvd for a second visit but this time for lunch, yes i know this went against my rule...no second visit.

As with the first visit the wait staff could not be nicer, great attitude, but that is where it ends.

My visit was mainly to have the Lobster Mac@Cheese which was just heavenly as i remembered it. I specifically asked the waiter if the mac was still the same recipe as when it opened and was told they made a few changes but assured me it was the same. I went so far as to describe the chunks of lobster and again assured it was the same.

The dish arrived and lets just say I could have spent my lunch hour looking for the lobster. Chunks have been reduced to shreds.

Please go back to the original recipe it was heavenly. It does not pay to skimp!

I tried to post my comments on the BLVD website but for some reason it was not accepted. I wonder if they are just accepting compliments and the rest go my the way side...One can only wonder

TTFN

No comments:

Post a Comment