Sunday, March 7, 2010

Part 2 Restaurant week Cave Vin

Just when I thought that i was finished with Restaurant Week I gave it one more chance and i am so glad I did.

Next place on the list was Cave Vin in my opinion a small neighborhood gem. From the minute you walk in the atmosphere is warm, you are greeted by the owner which always makes for a good experience.

I have learned not to get my hopes up but we were certainly of to a good start!

Again please remember that this is still restaurant week. The menu had several choices all good ones and we go from there. The calamari was light and delish..the steak frite was done to perfection and the tres leche was great. Not sure if there is anything bad that i can say but anybody that lives in the Armitage neighborhood just take advantage.

My co-foodie had the same thing and to date have not heard one complaint...amazing.

There is one place i forgot to mention and that is Palomino. Can I tell you that the Happy Hour is great..I believe it is Sunday thru Thursday Happy Hour all day. The drinks are $4.00 and a huge Happy Hour menu..it is a place to take advantage of if you are on a budget or just waiting to on to your next place for the evening.

That's it till I find another gem to talk about

Till then Pegz dish

No comments:

Post a Comment