Monday, March 15, 2010

a major downside to facebook

I am not really a big fan of facebook, but it does come in handy when your bored and out of money.

Last weekend I decided to find some of my long lost relatives, seemed like a good idea at the time. I found by cousin who I haven't spoken to in about 13 years due to my insane move to the Mini-apple. So off I go to send an email to see if I would get a response, and so I did. First came the email to tell me all about the family and to ask for a telephone number to keep in touch...Sharing my telephone number is where I made my first mistake.

On Monday evening the telephone call came in but i was doing laundry so i heard the voice mail. Being the good cousin that I wanted to be I returned the call..bigeeeee mistake. Let me back up and state that I am on a phone all day long so you can imagine talking on a phone when I get home is the last thing I want to do. But again it was my brilliant idea to reunite. I very promptly returned the call, 2 1/2 hours later i am still on the phone. By this time I wanted to stick pins in my eyes anything to get off a phone.

I must admit I learned my lesson...keep reuniting to email for as long as possible.

Not sure if anybody really needed to know any of the above but i certainly feel better writing about it.

Over and Out for now...Pegsdish or Pegs complaint department

No comments:

Post a Comment