Thursday, June 2, 2011

Psycho Suzie's

I think Summer has arrived in the Mini-Apple!!!! So run don’t walk to the nearest outdoor patio, preferably by a body of water, serving great cocktails and good food. The place that comes to mind is Psycho Suzie’s and their new outdoor patio. This place has an aura all its own and I am not sure that I could find the words to describe. There is not just one bar there are several, each one with its own atmosphere.

Myself and fellow foodie head straight to the great outdoors to get a seat on the patio, to soak up some rays and enjoy the evening ahead. We start with a couple of vodka tonics, the perfect way to start an evening, then sit back for some good conversation and people watching. It’s time to eat, everything on the menu sounds good but we rely on the Suzie burger and the low rider of course with tater tots.

It must be my lucky day; I can almost see dessert on the horizon. Yep…I see a S’mores platter headed my way…I am a happy camper. S’mores will bring almost everybody back to childhood, holding your marshmallow over open heat, and then to squeeze onto a graham cracker only to be covered with chocolate or better yet a reeses peanut butter up…..oh my I think I died and went to heaven.

I cannot recommend this place enough…the atmosphere is eclectic and just a good way to spend a warm summers night. I think you get the gist by now…just go and see for yourself.
TaTa


1900 Marshall St. Northeast
Minneapolis MN 55418
612-788-9069

No comments:

Post a Comment