Sunday, January 30, 2011

Sea Change

My New Years resolution was/is to fix my income, such a new concept, at least for me. I am now open to all the Groupons and anything that will supply me with a cheap coupon or suggestion to a restaurant that I might want to visit.

This new concept took me to Sea Change for their a 3 course meal for $30.00. I read about this in the Star and had to reach for my specs to make sure I read everything correctly, and I did. Now of course the next thing was to find somebody to go with. As luck should have it was the month of January and I am supposed to get together with some former co-workers,could it get any better. My plan is starting to take on a mind of its own. Thursday night we met at Sea Change, needless to say it is always good to see people that you enjoy and for whatever reason do not get to see that much.

The restaurant is beautiful and not noisy, so it is easy to hold and hear the conversation at your table. The menu for $30.00 was more interesting than I expected, that I found no need to look at the main menu. The selection was easy… I started with the pork buns on to the bouillabaisse and then the most delicious dessert that I have had recently,the pumpkin cheesecake. If I could have had all 3 courses of just pumpkin cheesecake, I could die happy. Oh,and yes to have one of their very delicious lemon drops with each course, words could not describe the ecstasy.

It is so sad that this fantastic deal is only going through the end of the month. I have always wanted to eat in the restaurant proper, now I can understand the rave reviews that it gets. I can only hope that maybe this promo was such a success that they might do it again…one can only hope! With or without a promo it is a most do on my list.

Well until I find the next bargain or coupon I say for now…Ta Ta

Sea Change
806 South 2nd Street Minneapolis, MN 55401 - (612) 225-6499
Open Tue-Sun 11am-10pm

No comments:

Post a Comment